Contact groups are the heart of the BellesLink platform. You can import a spreadsheet to create a contact group you can use to call and text.
This video will take you though the import process and show you how to create contact records with both standard and custom fields.
It’s important to note, the only field required to create a contact is a phone number. Once your contacts are imported you manually update them at any time.
Importing a List
You can create a contact group by importing a list of people. When you import your list you can map the columns in your CSV spreadsheet to the fields in a contact record.
Fields you can import are:
- First name
- Last name
- Contact ID1: a unique name or number for your contact
- Contact 1D2: a unique name or number for your contact
- Phone number: up to 15
- Phone number type: such as mobile or landline
- Phone number alias: such as home, work, or mobile
- Addresses: up to five
- Emails: up to five
- Custom fields: up to five, including custom field name
Contact List Import Template
It is not required, but you can use this CSV spreadsheet template to make importing list even easier.
Contact Manager Overview
This video tutorial will give you overview of the Contact Manager and how you can use it to organize people search and customer contacts.