How Can Tax Sale Overage Businesses Use BellesLink for People Search?
Tax sale overage businesses can use the BellesLink People Search Platform to find and contact people with unclaimed funds. You can start with a list of opportunities and end with customers.
BellesLink gives you access to premium public data searches, flexible business phone and text tools, and contact manager that links and manages your work. BellesLink is the all-in-one people search platform that tax overage businesses have been looking for.
People Search Tools for Tax Overage Professionals
As a tax overage business, people search tools are essential to locating former property owners. Batch Search and People Searches are the data tools you’ll use most.
- Search all the people on your list of unclaimed funds at one time.
- Search individual people, their relatives, neighbors, and associates.
Once you have current contact information for the people you searched, you’ll want to make contact with them and inform them of their unclaimed funds. BellesLink has built in phone and text tools to you can make contact.
Phone and Text Tools
- Phone calls with unlimited voicemail, drop messages, and unlimited recorded calls.
- A Contact Dialer to make calls to a list of contacts.
- Compliant business text messaging.
BellesLink puts all the people search tools in one platform which is why it’s the choice of many tax overage professionals.
Explore the BellesLink People Search Platform
- Find Current Contact Information
- Get Better Data Quality
- Use Batch Search for Tax Overage Lists
- Use People Search for Individuals With Unclaimed Funds
- Manage People Search Data With Contacts
- Do More Than Search, Contact People
Find Current Contact Information
You can find contact information for individuals in many places. You can do a web search, use social media, look up business and property records at a secretary of state website. These kinds of manual searches take time and may not always provide current or accurate information.
Top tax overage professionals use people search software to find current contact information. People search software allows you to search large databases of public information that a small business would not have access to any other way. These databases are updated constantly to be sure the information is accurate.
People searches are flexible, you can search on the information you have, such as a name, address, or phone number. To do a deeper search for the complete contact information on a person, you can also search their relatives, neighbors, and associates.
People searches makes it faster and more affordable to get accurate contact information, including mobile phone numbers, addresses, and emails, for a list of people with unclaimed funds.
- Web searches don’t always provide current or accurate information.
- Professionals use people search software to get the contact information of a person, their relatives, neighbors, and associates.
- People searches makes it faster and more affordable to get accurate contact information.
Get Better Data Quality
The reason any business uses a people search is so they can locate and contact a person. If the contact information they get from their search is out of date or just plain wrong, that business is going to waste a lot of time and money calling the wrong people or mailing to the wrong addresses.
When searching people with tax overages, like any other business, data quality matters. So, you want to choose search platform that has a reputation for high quality data and accurate search results.
For instance, the BellesLink people search platform is known for its great data. Our premium data is made up of thousands of sources and billions of records, and BellesLink searches can give you current contact information for 98% of the adults in the U.S.. You can start with a free account to test the data for yourself.
- You can waste a lot of time and money using data that is wrong or out of date.
- People search software will provide higher quality data for your business.
- Test BellesLink data for yourself.
Use Batch Search for Tax Overage Lists
When you want to search a list of people, Batch Search is the tool to use because you can can search thousands of records at once and returned detailed search results with current phone numbers, addresses, and emails. Batch Search is an efficient and affordable way to add phone numbers, addresses, and emails to your list of people.
Reasons to use batch search:
- Append current phone numbers, addresses, and emails to your existing list.
- Save time by searching thousands of records at one time, instead of individual searches.
- Avoid confusing spreadsheets. Use our contact manager to organize your list and search results.
Use People Search for Individuals With Unclaimed Funds
When you need to do a complete search to find contact information for an individual, their relatives, neighbors and associates, you’ll want to use people searches. Peoples searches provide more types information than a batch search and give you more opportunities to locate and contact the person with unclaimed funds.
People search can include these types of information:
- mobile and landline phone numbers
- addresses with related phone numbers
- email addresses
- property records
- business records
There are seven different types of people searches you can use, depending a what type of information you have to search with. BellesLink skip tracing software includes these types of people searches.
- Person search—start with a name and address
- Reverse phone number search—start with a phone number
- Reverse address search—start with an address
- Property search—start with an address or property number
- Business search—start with a business name and address
- Called ID Lookup—start with a phone number
- Debt search—start with a name and address
Manage People Search Data With Contacts
After you search a few lists of people with unclaimed tax overages, you will quickly realize that people search creates a lot of contact data. In most platforms your search results come back to you in a spreadsheet format. Spreadsheets can be confusing and difficult to use so it’s good to have another option, like the BellesLink Contact Manager.
Instead of working with a spreadsheet, you can work with contact records, just like you do in your accounting or sales management software. Creating a workflow and having some tools to manage your contacts, calls, and texts is what you need to put your search data to work.
- Data from your people searches can be saved into a contact record.
- Contacts can be put into groups, organized with tags, and expanded with custom fields.
- Make phone calls, send texts, and save notes from the contacts you create.
Do More Than Search, Contact People
In all the talk about data and searches, it’s easy to forget why businesses use people search tools in the first place, the reason is to make contact with the person by phone, text, and email. No matter what your reason for searching someone, the goal is always to talk with them. To help you make contact with the people you search, BellesLink includes a business phone system and business texting that is integrated with our searches and Contact Manager. It helps you build an efficient workflow for your business and helps you put your data to work.
- The most important part is making contact with the people you search.
- A people search platform with built in phone and text makes contacting people easy and efficient.
- Your business can make many more contacts with customers when you’ve got current data.
Get Started With BellesLink
It’s easy to add BellesLink to your tax overage business. You can sign up for our free Basic Plan and get access to our Batch Search, People Search, and Contact Manager. That’s everything you need to find current contact information for the people on your list of unclaimed funds.
To access our complete people search platform, including our business phone system and business text messaging, signup for a Pro Plan or Business Plan. The Pro Plan is a great value with all the people search tools you need to not only find people, but also contact the people on your list. The Business Plan gives you more of everything, when you’re ready to grow your business.